Lease Operator l /Pumper
Job Summary: Responsible for overall daily operation and maintenance for a specified group of oil and gas wells, monitors daily production, equipment and performance and insures proper sales volumes.
Duties/Responsibilities: * Measures and records production.
* Driving safely to and from wells and well sites
* Provides routine maintenance for machinery and equipment.
* Reports changes in individual well performance.
* Confers with production foreman on operating problems.
* Treats oil to meet pipeline specifications.
* Coordinates oil sales and water disposal.
* Assures operational compliance with government requirements and company policies.
* Must be familiar with operation of POC’s, plunger lift and flowing wells.
* Other duties may be assigned.
Skills: * Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Proficient computer skills
* Proven team playerMinimum Qualifications
* High school diploma, general education degree (GED), three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Valid driver’s licensePhysical Requirements
* Ability to stoop, stand, walk, pull, carry instruments, and climb stairs and ladders for extended period of time
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
* Ability to work overhead for extended periods of time
* Ability to perform fine manipulations with hands and fingers
* Capable of driving distances of 150 miles or more per day during all types of weather conditions
* Ability to one arm carry up to 25lbs. without assistance
* Regular bending, crouching, pulling and kneeling to check equipment and gauges
* Must be able to exert up to 50lbs. of force occasionally and up to 20lbs. frequently to move or manipulate objects
* Ability to work significant amounts of time as required in completing job responsibilities
* Working environment includes exposure to extremely loud noises in field, hazardous Chemicals, and Hydrocarbons that may be under extreme pressure for which appropriate safety measures are required
How to ApplyGo to: http://jobs.jobvite.com/continental-resources/job/oFtFWfwt
- Posted by: OilJFinder
- Company: Continental Resources, Inc.
- Location: Tioga, North Dakota, United States
- State: Tioga
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: 100,000 and above
- Job category: Drilling & Production
- Tags: Bakken - Bakken Oil Jobs - Lease Operator - north dakota oil jobs - Pumper
1378 total views, 1 today