Tubing Inspection Floor Hand
*To assist the WTI Operator in the inspection of oilfield tubing on customer locations and assist in the general maintenance and repair of equipment and housekeeping of shop.
Pay Rate: Commensurate with experience
* Stand or stand and walk for a minimum of 3.5 hours and up to 12 hours without being able to sit and while wearing steel toed boots
* Frequently climb steep stairs
* Frequently climb ladders and work while wearing a harness on an elevated platform
* Lift and carry 50 pounds independently while walking on uneven surfaces
* Bend, stoop, kneel, twist, and crawl throughout the work shift
* Independently use heavy duty handheld and long handled tools
* Clear vision to judge near and far distances to maintain awareness of surroundings, work with moving pipe, watch and report ongoing work activities to coworkers and third parties
* Work independently while staying on task for the majority of the work shift
* Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all designated times
* Frequently use UT devices and Radial Depth Gauges and other tools to assess quality and condition of tubing
* Work in coordination with WTI Operator to make API downgrade decisions while working on rig floor.
* Regularly check equipment for problems and safety issues on an ongoing basis
* General maintenance and housekeeping of shop and equipment
* Support other crew members as needed, ensure compliance with safety procedures, and other additional tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Essential Duties:
* Must possess a clean valid driver’s license.
* Successfully pass a pre-employment drug, alcohol and background check.
* No experience required; employer will train.
* Possess intricate knowledge of the oilfield and related equipment associated with the position.
* Knowledge of tubing, intermediate casing and applicable API standards.
* Ability to work at heights (no fear of heights) using fall protection gear.
* Possess spatial and hazard awareness necessary to operate safely within the oilfield environment.
* Ability to read, write and speak English
* Perform heavy Work- Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Medium Work.
* Ability to work in extreme weather conditions including night and weekend jobs
Interested candidates should contact appropriate manager for designated office.
Pipe Renewal Service Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.